This opportunity is open to U.S. residents only (void where prohibited). No purchase necessary.
Boston has its Marathon... Pamplona has the bulls... New Orleans has Mardi Gras... San Francisco has the historic Zazzle Bay to Breakers 12k.
The 101-year old Zazzle Bay to Breakers 12k is one of the world’s largest and oldest footraces, held annually in San Francisco, California. The name reflects the traditional course which takes tens of thousands of participants from the northeast end of the downtown area near The Embarcadero (the "bay" side of the city) to the west end of the city and the "breakers" of Ocean Beach. The 7.46 mile (12 kilometer) race features world-class athletes in addition to costumed runners and 'fun-loving' folks out for a great day of running and walking through San Francisco.
During the week leading up to this epic event, Zazzle will be hosting a series of ZOMG events throughout the city at some of the largest and most popular venues. Visit zomg.zazzle.com for information about the ZOMG Events! The mascot of this years’ ZOMG is “Pink Gorilla”. Zazzle is looking for an amazing t-shirt design that will be used as the official ZOMG t-shirt for all of the epic events hosted throughout the city during the week of May 13-20. The winning artwork will be printed on a limited edition ZOMG t-shirt distributed to thousands of people in San Francisco, as well as available in the Official Zazzle ZOMG online merchandise store.
• The winning design will be showcased in the Official Pink Gorilla Store, and in front of the 100,000+ participants in the ZOMG events, at the 101st Zazzle Bay to Breakers, and within the user-generated video with up to 2 million anticipated views.
• The winner will also receive $1,000 in prize monies.
• Three runner-ups chosen by Zazzle will receive exposure through the Zazzle social media channels and will each receive $50 in Zazzle store credit.
The three highest voted designs will each receive $50 in Zazzle store credit.
Submit by: May 3, 2012
Vote: May 4, 2012 - May 10, 2012
Winner(s) Announced: May 11, 2012
Click 'Get Started' to review the guidelines and submit your work.
Zazzle will select the winning design from all qualified submissions with special consideration for the top voted entries. A qualified submission is one which meets all the Terms & Conditions, Guidelines and Official Rules.
• Participants must use the t-shirt design templates that can be downloaded at www.zazzle.com/mk/custom/guidefiles
• Designs must be original (meaning not using third party pre-existing copyright materials)
• Submissions must be submitted in either JPEG or PNG format (max 5MB)
• All entries must be in the spirit of "Pink Gorilla” and are encouraged to utilize this color palette but are not supposed to include the existing pink gorilla, come up with your own interpretation, illustration and ideas!
• Please do not include the event name “Zazzle Bay to Breakers”
• All entries must be posted for sale on Zazzle (may be a private product and not visible to the public) so that the winning design can be ordered and displayed in the official store. To post for sale, upload your design onto a t-shirt at http://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts and click the red "Post for Sale” link at the bottom. Please tag your design with the tag "talenthousecontest” so that we can find your entry (learn how to tag your product here).
• The winning designs may be modified to accommodate production requirements
• Participants may be requested to provide their original project files
Thank you and good luck!