|WHAT IT IS||
The globally acclaimed singer Rod Stewart is inviting designers to create artwork that will be produced as a limited edition show poster for his Las Vegas shows. Rod Stewart is looking for unique and innovative artwork that reflects his legendary status as a rock & roll icon.
|WHO IT’S FOR||Graphic designers, illustrators|
|WHO IT’S FROM||
|HOW THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN||
Rod Stewart will choose the winners from all qualified submissions* with special consideration for the top voted entries.
*A qualified submission is one which meets all the Terms & Conditions and Guidelines and Official Rules
|WHAT THE WINNER WILL GET||
The selected artwork will be produced as a limited edition poster and displayed physically and digitally at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and will be featured on rodstewart.com and across Rod Stewart's social media channels. The winner will also receive a VIP pass to one of Rod Stewart’s shows at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas in November 2011. Travel and 2 nights’ accommodation will be provided.
The 3 highest voted submissions will receive signed merchandise and will have their submissions featured on rodstewart.com and across Rod Stewart's social media channels.
|WHAT TO DO NEXT||
Click “Get Started”
|DATES TO REMEMBER||
Submission Deadline: September 5, 2011
Voting Starts: September 6, 2011
Voting Ends: September 12, 2011
Winner Announcement: October 4, 2011
• The submitted design must incorporate the provided logos for Caesars Palace, AEG and Stiefel Entertainment.
• The design must be submitted in JPG, JPEG or PNG format (maximum 5MB)
• The winner shall grant ownership of all rights in and to the intellectual property to the winning design to Rod Stewart.
• The winner must receive written approval, in advance, from Rod Stewart to publish or sell the winning design, or use it in any manner other than for promotional purposes.
• Rod Stewart will put forth reasonable efforts to instruct any media to grant proper credit to the winner, should the winning design be used in the media.
• The winner hereby agrees to, and understands, that no compensation (other than travel and accommodation to, and while in, Las Vegas) will be granted as consideration for the winning design. However, should Rod Stewart use the winning design for any purposes other than marketing, promotions, or advertising (i.e., in a commercial manner), the winner understands and agrees that Rod Stewart will negotiate with them, in good faith, an additional fee for such use.
• The winner will be invited to attend one of Rod Stewart's shows in November 2011 at a date to be decided by Rod Stewart.
With an estimated 250 million in album and single sales, Grammy Award winning singer Rod Stewart is one of the most successful performers of all time.
For more details go to http://www.rodstewart.com/us/content/biography