Papernomad sleeves are plain but affecting, soothingly analogue and ecologically elaborated. They are made from 100% organic materials, they are tear- and water-resistant and biodegradable.
Papernomads leave a lasting impression on people's minds but none on the environment. Most of us live and travel through a world of constant change - a world that we are at risk of losing ourselves in. Paper is the perfect analogue counterbalance to a glass and plastic digital world that surrounds us. Why not use paper to make products that capture our experiences as quick scribbles, coffee stains, finger prints, telephone numbers or the occasional lipstick impression. Not unlike a diary, Papernomads document our story and create reference points in time for us to remember who we are.
Share YOUR story with us. Live it up on paper and show us how your iPad sleeve would look like if you took it on your journey.
The selected artist(s) will be invited to collaborate with Papernomad on the visual design of a special edition sleeve. They will receive US$1 in royalties for each item sold through Papernomad's on- and offline channels (a minimum of 500 units sold guaranteed) and receive credit on the product and packaging.
• The highest voted artist will receive a 16GB iPad II + Papernomad sleeve.
• The second highest voted artist will receive an 8GB iPod touch + Papernomad sleeve.
• The three highest voted artists will have their work showcased on Papernomad's social media channels.
Submit by: July 11, 2012
Vote: July 12, 2012 - July 19, 2012
Winner(s) Announced: July 26, 2012
Click 'Get Started' to review the guidelines and submit your work.
Papernomad will select from all qualified submissions with special consideration for the top voted entries. A qualified submission is one which meets all the Terms & Conditions, Guidelines and Official Rules.
• Submissions must be in either JPEG or PNG format (max 5MB)
• Submissions must be original (meaning not using third party pre-existing copyright materials).
• The winning design may be modified to accommodate production requirements.
• Winning participants may be requested to provide their original project files.