Lauren Alaina, country music sensation, former American Idol runner-up and an avid fan of cowboy boots now has her hands in the design realm. In celebration of the release of her album 'Wildflower', Lauren is inviting artists to submit a design for a pair of Justin Boots for the chance to have them produced and worn by her. This is an incredible opportunity for aspiring artists to have their design worn by an American idol.
One winner will have their design produced on a pair of Justin Boots for Lauren Alaina.
The winner will also receive:
- A signed pair of the boots worn by Lauren Alaina
- A signed copy of 'Wildflower'
- Exposure by having their design featured on Lauren Alaina's social media channels
Three runners-up (as selected by Lauren Alaina) will each receive a signed copy of 'Wildflower' and will have their design featured on Lauren Alaina's Facebook page.
The three highest voted artists will each receive a signed copy of 'Wildflower', a pair of Justin Boots and will have their design featured on Lauren Alaina's Facebook page.
Submit by: November 29, 2011
Vote: November 30, 2011 - December 6, 2011
Winner(s) Announced: January 11, 2012
Click 'Get Started' to review the guidelines and submit your work.
The host will choose the winner(s) from all qualified submissions with special consideration for the top voted entries. A qualified submission is one which meets all the Terms & Conditions, Guidelines and Official Rules.
• Design must be original (meaning not using third party pre-existing copyright materials).
• Participants should retain their original artwork files but designs must be submitted in JPEG or PNG, Max Size 5MB.
• Participants must use the provided template when creating their design
• The winning design may be modified to accommodate production requirements
Download the boot template to use for your design.
• In order to be chosen as the winner, the selected finalist shall grant ownership of all rights in and to the intellectual property in the winning submission to Justin Boots. This assignment of rights agreement will be arranged directly between representatives of Justin Boots and the winner.
• The winner will be allowed to use their submission for portfolio
• Justin Boots has the right to modify the winner's submission as necessary to meet production criteria.