Following her wildly popular Billboard-charting hit "Think Again", Kwanza Jones recently released her newest single "Time To Go." Now, she's getting "Vicious" and wants your help!
WHAT IT IS: Dance/Pop artist Kwanza Jones + Innovation Entertainment are inviting all rappers, singers and songwriters around the world to write a SUPERCHARGED rap for her soon-to-be released song, "Vicious".
WHO IT'S FOR: Rappers, songwriters, musicians, creatives
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
1. Click the "Participate" tab to review guidelines and to download the track.
2. Write lyrics and record a demo of you rapping over the track.
3. Click "Submit" to send in your completed demo and write out the lyrics in the description.
4. Tell your friends, fans and family to vote when the voting begins.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1. Keep it clean! No explicit lyrics allowed.
2. The concept must be about Kwanza Jones being "vicious."
The rap portion we are asking you to create can be fun, witty, aggressive, whatever you feel... just make it creative and Supercharged! The lyrics are completely open to your interpretation but must fit with the theme of the song. Have fun.
Everyone out there with something to say... we want to hear you! Come on & get VICIOUS!
• Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250) Cash Prize
• Transportation to and accommodation in Los Angeles to record your rap in the studio with Kwanza Jones + Grammy-nominated producer / engineer Luke Tozour (** This portion of prize limited to persons who already reside within the continental United States and are 18 years old or older **)
• Global recognition on Kwanza Jones + Innovation Entertainment social media channels & websites
Submit by: April 1, 2012
Vote: April 2, 2012 - April 7, 2012
Winner(s) Announced: April 9, 2012
Click 'Get Started' to review the guidelines and submit your work.
Kwanza Jones + Innovation Entertainment will select from all qualified submissions with special consideration for the top voted entries. A qualified submission is one which meets all the Terms & Conditions, Guidelines and Official Rules.