Pro REGENWALD is calling out to designers around the world to produce a design for a new t-shirt.
We know a lot about our forest, their huge ecological impact and importance but also about their destruction and illegal logging. Our mission is to protect and conserve the natural diversity of forests.
And you can support Pro REGENWALD!
With a new t-shirt design you can help us to promote the non-governmental organization Pro REGENWALD, our campaigns and to adress especially young persons. It will be sold in our online shop and during numerous promotion activities at our information stands.
Concerning our responsibility for the environmental and ehtical impact the t-shirts will be 100% organic cotton and from a fair production. The print itself will be produced by a local organization for youth counselling with the help of our volunteers in Munich.
...because every tree counts!
The winner will receive $100, a t-shirt with their design on it, their design featured on www.pro-regenwald.org and Pro REGENWALD will be planting a tree in his or her name in their reforestation area in Costa Rica.
The 3 highest voted submissions will each receive a t-shirt with the new design, have their designs showcased on www.pro-regenwald.org and Pro REGENWALD will be planting a tree in his or her name in their reforestation area in Costa Rica.
Submit by: March 14, 2012
Vote: March 15, 2012 - March 22, 2012
Winner(s) Announced: April 5, 2012
Click 'Get Started' to review the guidelines and submit your work.
Pro REGENWALD will choose the winner from all qualified submissions with special consideration for the top voted entries. A qualified submission is one which meets all the Terms & Conditions, Guidelines and Official Rules.
• Designs must be original (meaning not using third party pre-existing copyright materials).
• The winning designs may be modified to accommodate production requirements.
• Participants should retain their original artwork files but designs must be submitted in JPEG or PNG, max size 5MB. If possible the original artwork should be a vector graphic.
• The copyright in and to the winning submission shall be owned by Pro REGENWALD.
• The winner will be allowed to use their submission for portfolio purposes.
• Pro REGENWALD has the right, but not the obligation, to use the winning submission.